FIELD SALES EXECUTIVE
Waterlogic Americas is a global designer, manufacturer, distributor and service provider of drinking water systems, offering a cost-effective, environmentally friendly alternative to traditional bottled water, utilizing the most advanced water purification technology available. Founded in 1992, Waterlogic is the leading bottleless water cooler service provider in the nation with over 40 sales and service locations throughout the US.
THE MARKET OPPORTUNITY
We help our customers promote employee health and wellness by providing clean, purified drinking water from the source, not a truck. We are the fastest growing company in the beverage industry, where less than 10% of commercial water coolers have been replaced with bottleless alternatives. Be part of a company that provides customers a greener alternative to bottled water. Help keep plastic bottles out of our landfills.
Responsible for prospecting and generating new commercial business. This position requires cold calling on commercial accounts in the field to generate new sales.
• Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of company products and pricing structure
• Identify leads, manage prospects, and acquire new business
• Manage assigned book of business (existing customers)
• Determine customer needs and propose appropriate service solutions
• Meet or exceed sales/revenue goals
• Manage assigned company-generated leads through to business close
• Complete scheduled and in person prospecting activities to establish first and follow-up appointments with key decision makers
• Prepare and deliver sales presentations, proposals, and rental agreements to key decision makers
• Utilize Salesforce.com for scheduling, pipeline reporting, developing prospective customer profiles and documenting all sales-related activities (including rental agreement execution via DocuSign)
• Develop and maintain a working knowledge of local business
• Communicate weekly with Region Sales Manager on sales activities, progress on goals, and status of prospective customers as reflected in Salesforce.com
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Preferred BA/BS degree in business, marketing, sales, or related field
• Desire to launch a career in business-to-business sales
• Outside business-to-business sales experience with a proven track record of success.
• Strong general computer and Office suite skills
• Prior experience within Salesforce.com is preferred, but not required. We provide an extensive training curriculum to support this functionality
• Previous in person prospecting experience
• Experience in developing and executing territory sales strategies
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be organized with good time management skills
• Possess strong presentation, negotiation, and closing skills
• Must be self-motivated and able to work independently to meet or exceed sales/revenue goals
• Valid driver’s license, good driving record, and reliable transportation
• Must be able to pass pre-employment tests, including background check, MVR check, and drug screen
• Competitive base salary with uncapped commission
• Monthly/Quarterly bonuses
• Month car allowance
• iPad tablet
• Large protected territories
• Weekends and nights off
• Medical, vision, and dental insurance
• Short- and long-term, supplemental, and company-paid life insurance
• 401(k) retirement savings plan
Waterlogic Americas is an equal employment opportunity employer. Waterlogic Americas does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Waterlogic Americas also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.