Waterlogic USA is seeking a Customer Service Representative in FARMINGTON, CT!
Receives inbound customer calls and e-mails, troubleshoots service-related issues and creates service calls as needed. Responds to customer contract questions (i.e. term, price, etc.) and works with Billing and Order Administration to resolve concerns.
Hours 11:30am – 8:00pm
Waterlogic USA is a global designer, manufacturer, distributor and service provider of drinking water systems, offering a cost-effective, environmentally friendly alternative to traditional bottled water, utilizing the most advanced water purification technology available. Founded in 1992, Waterlogic USA is the leading bottleless water cooler service provider in the nation with over 40 sales and service locations from Boston, MA, to San Francisco, CA.
• Provide hassle-free service to every customer, in a positive manner that is focused on resolution of issues within the first call.
• Respond to customer inquiries regarding service, billing, and sales.
• Track inquiries and complaints relative to product warranty, product operation, maintenance and installation difficulties. Process all items necessary to ensure resolution of all customer problems and requests.
• Perform troubleshooting of customer problems and escalate when appropriate.
• Maintain customer accounts in accordance with company policy and procedures.
• Act as a liaison between customers and service technicians regarding service schedules, order status, delinquent accounts, and other customer-related issues.
• Own customer requests for cancellation of service, and handle according to established procedures
• Issue service requests, take payments, and other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Able to conduct him/herself professionally, even during conflict with co-workers
• Receives constructive feedback and apply it to work practices effectively
• Communicates openly with management and peers, to review issues and provide solutions
• Listens attentively to a customer’s concerns to fully understand the problem
• Understands existing policies and procedures, and how to apply them to resolve any issue that the customer is experiencing
• Effectively addresses the customer’s issue, but also escalates (as appropriate) to supervisor/manager to identify and resolve the root cause
Customer Focus & Empathy
• Understands the needs of the customer, and develops work habits aligned with hassle-free service – can put themselves in the “shoes of the customer”
• Communicates proactively to the customer, in a manner which promotes resolution and what can be done rather than what cannot be done
• Owns any problem that they encounter, does not “pass the buck”
• Follows through on the resolution of an issue, including follow-up with parties downstream
• Willing to admit to a mistake, with the drive to learn and grow from those mistakes
• Follows all procedures, and understands the repercussions of what can happen when they are not followed
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, percentages
• Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
• Capable of dealing with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
• Must have knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (including Outlook) and basic computer/internet skills
• Competitive compensation package.
• Tuition reimbursement.
• Employee discounts on products and services.
• Medical, vision, and dental insurance.
• Short- and long-term, supplemental, and company-paid life insurance.
• 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Waterlogic USA is an equal employment opportunity employer. Waterlogic USA does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Waterlogic USA also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.