Waterlogic USA is seeking a BA with a Finance background in Farmington, CT
Waterlogic Americas is a global designer, manufacturer, distributor and service provider of drinking water systems, offering a cost-effective, environmentally friendly alternative to traditional bottled water, utilizing the most advanced water purification technology available. Founded in 1992, Waterlogic is the leading bottleless water cooler service provider in the nation with over 40 sales and service locations throughout the US.
• The Business Analyst is a key member of the Global ERP Program and will help ensure that the SME’s configure and implement the Global single ERP solution (‘Nexus’) across the Waterlogic group and, in parallel, will lead the documentation of all configuration & set-up and document all necessary Business process flows.
• The role will also support the Global Nexus Team in the testing and implementation of the overall global solution, this will involve document and achieving Business sign-off of all functional / operational business processes, support the creating of the Test Scripts / Test Cases, along with acceptance criteria to support UAT execution and sign-off.
• Create & manage all US Process (Visio Flows) and To-Be’ Business / Functional Processes.
• Document the US system configuration and Set-up
• Effective Management of Business / Functional SME’s assigned to your workstream(s)
• Manage documentation related to their focus area
• Identify gaps in systems and processes
• Create specifications for required reporting relative to their focus area
• Provide test case scenarios and run workstream leads through testing cycles documenting issues along the way
• Creating training materials and subsequently train end users on new system
• 5+ years of BA and Finance experience
• Experience in areas such as; ERP implementation, financial workflows, general ledger