Waterlogic USA is seeking a Branch Service Supervisor for Redlands/Placentia, CA!
Position Summary: Supervises the hiring, training, development and the daily activities of a Branch Service Staff of 5-6 Service Technicians and works with customers to ensure the assigned team is providing high quality, productive, and dependable service.
Waterlogic USA is a global designer, manufacturer, distributor and service provider of drinking water systems, offering a cost-effective, environmentally friendly alternative to traditional bottled water, utilizing the most advanced water purification technology available. Founded in 1992, Waterlogic USA is the leading bottleless water cooler service provider in the nation with over 40 sales and service locations from Boston, MA, to San Francisco, CA.
(Other duties/projects may be assigned)
A. Responsible for supervising, leading, coaching, and mentoring service technicians in an assigned depot.
B. Be the first point of contact for technical issues.
C. Successful onboarding of new service technicians.
D. Assist in maintaining a high level of satisfaction of customers through positive interactions with customers to drive retention and growth.
E. Responsible for completing technical site surveys, inspections, and escalation support as needed.
F. Regularly conduct service ride along(s), depot inspections and customer location quality control checks.
G. Communicate with the Service Management Leadership, customer service, dispatch, and other team members
H. Monitor company inventory and tracking procedures.
I. Enforce the use of all work order related processes.
J. Complete necessary paperless procedures.
• Accredited high school diploma, business or trade school, or GED required.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license and with acceptable driving record.
• Basic computer skills.
• A strong mechanical aptitude and problem-solving skills.
• Must be self-directed, have strong interpersonal skills, and a focus on customer satisfaction.
• Must be able to pass pre-employment tests, including background check, MVR check, and drug screen.
• Competitive hourly wage plus quarterly bonus opportunity.
• Paid training, uniforms, tools, fuel card, tablet, and vehicle.
• Tuition reimbursement.
• Employee discounts on products and services.
• Medical, vision, and dental insurance.
• Short- and long-term, supplemental, and company-paid life insurance.
• 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Waterlogic USA is an equal employment opportunity employer. Waterlogic USA does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Waterlogic USA also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.