Waterlogic USA is seeking a Sales Manager for Dallas, TX!
PRIMARY ROLE: The Sales Manager is responsible for achieving company sales objectives and actively supporting sales personnel.
COMPANY OVERVIEW: Waterlogic Americas is a global designer, manufacturer, distributor and service provider of drinking water systems, offering a cost-effective, environmentally friendly alternative to traditional bottled water, utilizing the most advanced water purification technology available. Founded in 1992, Waterlogic is the leading POU water service provider in the nation with over 40 sales and service locations from Boston, MA, to San Francisco, CA.
• Accomplishes human resource (sales) objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
• Achieves sales operational objectives by contributing sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining sales system improvements; implementing change initiatives.
• Meets financial (sales) objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for districts in support of national objectives.
• Maintains and expands customer base by counseling sales representatives; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
• Recommends product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors.
• Implements trade promotions by publishing, tracking, and evaluating trade spending.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
• Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Previous management experience
• 3 - 5 years of experience as a successful sales representative
• Presentation, negotiation and sales planning skills
• Strong communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
• Performance management and proven record in meeting sales goals
• Ability to deliver excellent results working independently
• Self-discipline, strong organizational skills and highly self-motivated
• Experience managing profitability
• Competitive base salary plus bonus opportunity.
• Tuition reimbursement.
• Employee discounts on products and services.
• Medical, vision, and dental insurance.
• Short- and long-term, supplemental, and company-paid life insurance.
• 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Waterlogic USA is an equal employment opportunity employer. Waterlogic USA does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Waterlogic USA also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.