The Service Technician installs, troubleshoots, services, and repairs bottleless water coolers in business environments, following company standards and procedures.
Founded in 1992, Waterlogic is a global designer, manufacturer, distributor and service provider of drinking water systems, offering a cost-effective, environmentally friendly alternative to traditional bottled water, utilizing the most advanced water purification technology available.
• Professionally greet and interact with customers, explain what you are doing, explain the functionality of the coolers, and answer any customer questions.
• Complete assigned installation and service routes in an efficient manner.
• Communicate with your supervisor, customer service, dispatch, and other team members.
• Follow company inventory and tracking procedures.
• Complete necessary paperless and paper based procedures.
• Promote and practice proper safety procedures and correct use of company tools.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma, business or trade school, or GED required.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license and with acceptable driving record.
• Basic computer skills.
• A strong mechanical aptitude and problem-solving skills.
• Must be self-directed, have strong interpersonal skills, and a focus on customer satisfaction.
• Must be able to pass pre-employment tests, including background check, MVR check, and drug screen.
• Ability to maintain proper attendance and punctuality standards.
• Capable of lifting, pushing, and pulling up to 60lbs.
• Capable of ascending/descending ladders.
• Working in kneeling, crouching, or bending positions.
• Able to work with hand and power tools.
• Work in high places and noisy, hot, cold, and tight environments.
• Competitive hourly wage plus quarterly bonus opportunity.
• Paid training, uniforms, tools, fuel card, tablet, and vehicle.
• Tuition reimbursement.
• Employee discounts on products and services.
Waterlogic is an equal employment opportunity employer. Waterlogic does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Waterlogic also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.